ABOUT INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS ELECTRIC MOTOR SERVICE
All of us at ISS strive to be the most trusted resource for new motor sales, repair, and storage. We have an elite facility in Texas and an expert team in our shop and in the field to meet your needs for electric motor service. We founded this company on customer service and impeccable workmanship. We are your one-stop shop for electric motor service.
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS COMPANY CULTURE
Industrial Service Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
- We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
- We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, humor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
- ISS culture enables us to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
- Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
- High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
- Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
- Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
- Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
- A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets
ISS works with many industries.
|NEMA Created in the fall of 1926 by the merger of the Electric Power Club and the Associated Manufacturers of Electrical Supplies, NEMA provides a forum for the standardization of electrical equipment, enabling consumers to select from a range of safe, effective, and compatible products for electric motor services.
|Plant Maintenance The Plant Maintenance Resource Center is the premier web resource for industrial Maintenance professionals. It includes links to maintenance consultants, CMMS and maintenance software, CMMS vendors, maintenance conferences and conference papers, articles on maintenance, and many other valuable resources.
|Consortium for Energy Efficiency CEE is a national, nonprofit organization that promotes energy-efficient products and services.
|EASA The Electrical Apparatus Service Association, Inc. (EASA) is an international trade organization of over 2,150 electromechanical sales and service firms in 50 countries. Through its many engineering and educational programs, EASA provides members with a means of keeping up to date on materials, equipment, and state-of-the-art technology. The organization is important to the industry of electric motor services.
|ABMA The American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA) is a non-profit association consisting of American manufacturers of anti-friction bearings, spherical plain bearings or major components thereof. The purpose of ABMA is to define national and international standards for bearing products and maintain bearing industry statistics.
|Industrial Technologies Program The Industrial Technologies Program partners with U.S. industry to improve industrial energy efficiency and environmental performance. The program’s primary role is to invest in high-risk, high-value research and development that will reduce industrial energy requirements while stimulating economic productivity and growth.
|Motor Decisions Matter Motor Decisions Matter is a national campaign encouraging the use of sound motor management and planning as a tool to cut motor energy costs and increase productivity. This movement is vital to electric motor services.
|Manufacturing Net Manufacturing Net combines the industry’s most comprehensive product and supplier databases with news, original editorial content, and powerful search and retrieval capabilities.
|NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology is a non-regulatory federal agency within the U.S. Commerce Department’s Technology Administration . NIST’s mission is to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
|IEEE The IEEE (Eye-triple-E) is a nonprofit, technical professional association of more than 380,000 individual members in 150 countries. IEEE is a leading authority in technical areas ranging from computer engineering, biomedical technology and telecommunications, to electric power, aerospace and consumer electronics, among others.
|Hydrocarbon Processing Hydrocarbon Processing , the premier magazine providing job-help information to technical and management personnel in petroleum refining, gas processing, petrochemical/chemical and engineer/constructor companies throughout the world.
|National Society of Professional Engineers The National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE) is the only engineering society that represents individual engineering professionals and licensed engineers (PEs) across all disciplines. Founded in 1934, NSPE strengthens the engineering profession by promoting engineering licensure and ethics, enhancing the engineer image, advocating and protecting PEs’ legal rights at the national and state levels, publishing news of the profession, providing continuing education opportunities, and much more.
|Alex’s Electronic Test Bench An online guide to useful electrical and Electronic information.
|How Stuff Works : Think of this site as a radio call-in program that’s being held on the WWW instead of the radio.
|Paper Loop : Information and business exchange for the pulp, paper, packaging, and printing industry.
|Oil and Gas Journal Online : Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Equipment’s Product Guide & Showcases is your one stop location for detailed information about the vendors within your particular market.
|NESF : National Electrical Safety Foundation (NESF) is now the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), with an ever-increasing library of publications and tools to help keep you electrically safe at home, at school and on the job.
|CSA : The Canadian Standards Association is a not-for-profit membership-based association serving business, industry, government and consumers in Canada and the global marketplace. It develop standards that address real needs, such as enhancing public safety and health. Advancing the quality of life. Helping to preserve the environment. Facilitating trade.
|U.S.Consumer Product Safety Commission : The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of serious injury or death from more than 15,000 types of consumer products under the agency’s jurisdiction.
|UL : Under Writers Laboratory is leading third-party certification organization in the United States and largest in North America. As a not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization, UL has been evaluating products in the interest of public safety since 1894.
While our ultimate Safety Goal is ZERO injuries and incidents, we strive for continual improvement in our health and safety performance. ISS is actively:
- Expanding the awareness of safety and health management systems that address employee involvement in a safe workplace and improve occupational hazard recognition
- Promoting a proactive culture directed at prevention of incidents with our employees empowered to execute “STOP WORK” authority
- Developing effective working relationships with our customers, suppliers, and subcontractors that enhance the safety performance on our projects
- Building cooperative working relationships with government and industry organizations to be in compliance with the applicable standards and regulations
Safety is our 1st operational KPI
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS IS A UNIQUELY POSITIONED COMPANY…
- To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” competitive service solutions for critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
- To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
- To offer application expertise in a wide variety of equipment, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders and many other types of industrial equipment.
- To provide value propositions, such as onsite field services, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
- To serve customers nationwide and outside the U.S. to most customer requests.